Zoomcar Coupon Code And Offers
Save Big Money with ZoomCar Coupons, First ride Promo codes And Offer
|Zoomcar Offers||Zoomcar Coupons & Promo Code Details|
|Zoomcar First Ride Promo code||Flat 20% Off|
|Zoomcar Coupons New User||Flat 20% Off On Total Fare|
|Zoomcar Coupon Code||Flat 20% OFF on Self Drive Cars|
|Zoomcar Promo code for First Time Users||Get Rs 650 OFF on Rs 3000|
|Zoomcar Offer Code||Book for 18+ Hours & Get 20% OFF|
Zoomcar Offers a range of features, clearly thought up on from the prospect of a customer:
- Range of Cars: Zoomcar initially started its operation with a few hundred cars in 2013 and in 3 years the number has raised up to 1600 cars, catering to the needs of customers. Available are Hatch Back cars, Luxury cars, Sedans and SUVs, from the best car manufacturers like Ford, Mahindra, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, Maruti, Tata and Honda.
- Self Driven: This feature should not be misunderstood with the ‘self-driven technology’. Self driving feature allows the person to drive the rented car.
- Rental Duration: One can rent a car for his choice of duration taking from few hours to a day, or a week or for a month. Obviously, pricing will be accordingly.
- Booking time: A person can book the car well in time before hand or just a few minutes from when he actually needs the service, Zoomcar is available.
- Location: Zoomcar service is available in 7 major cities in India – Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad.
- Pricing: Rates are dependent on the type of car you are choosing and for how long would you be keeping the car. Apart from these two factors, the location from where you will be picking up and dropping the vehicle will also affect the charges.
- Refundable Deposit: A small deposit of Rs. 5000, as a part of security, is deposited which is 100% refundable at the end of the trip. Don’t you think it is fair enough to deposit some thousands when you have a luxury costing lakhs, with you?
Why should you choose Zoomcar?
Customers are particular about what extra apart from the service being offered. Zoomcar has many ways to delight its customers.
- Free Fuel: Everyone knows that nothing comes for free, but if you get the amount back, it is worth it. Likewise, fuel cost is included in the vehicle rent, but if in case you need to add extra fuel then you can get the money reimbursed on furnishing the proper bill.
- Freebies: Zoomcar constantly runs various offers under its deal shack where you can avail discount offers by redeeming Zoomcar discount coupons you had from previous booking. You just need to enter your Zoomcar coupon codes when you are making a booking again. Always go through the terms and conditions before availing any freebie. Expired coupons will not be accepted. For Fist ride users can avail upto Rs.600 off on first booking. Use zoomcar first ride offer to get this discount amount.
- Weekend Offers: If you traveling on Weekends, No need to worry we have zoomcar weekend coupons to save money.
- Shark Deals: Zoomcar never falls short of deals only you need to keep yourself updated. To prevent yourself from missing on a deal, you can sign up for daily deal newsletters, as the deals refresh every day.
- Gift Cards: With minimum payable amount of Rs. 500, you can even gift the Zoomcar blessing to your loved ones.
Possible Payment Options:
Zoomcar does not accept cash payments. You can make payments using your credit card, debit card, Citrus cash and net banking. Credit cards and debit cards including American Express, Bank Cards, Diners Club, Maestro, MasterCard and Visa whereas internet banking with major banks like hdfc, icici, sbi, citi bank, axis bank, kotak bank and more banks is acceptable. Once you choose to use Zoomcar service, you need to make the payments in advance through their website or mobile app. you can also pay with mobikwik, freecharge, payt wallets. You can save Rs.600 Off with paytm wallet. Use zoomcar paytm offer to avail this offer.
Points to Remember:
Before travelling you need to make sure of certain points:
- Vehicles must be picked up from the place as already fixed up on and should be dropped to the same location at the end of the trip.
- You are free to travel anywhere in India since most vehicles have the All-India permit, however, in some cases it can be noted on the site.
- You are not allowed to take your pets along on drive due to the possible allergies that next user might have. Pricing covers the cost of fuel, insurance and malfunction. But you are liable to pay if in case the vehicle is damage out of your negligence.
- You need to pay charges if you consider cancelling the booking. Also a late fee is charged if the vehicle is not dropped back on time.
- If in case the vehicle breaks down or meets with an accident, you need to call the support staff immediately as to get guidance on what to do next.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and adhere to it, to prevent the adventure from getting ruined.
Cancellation charges, late charges and other charges:
If you feel you will not be able to make it, then you need to cancel the booking. You are allowed to cancel the booking at any time before the scheduled drive, but it is recommended to cancel it at least 24 hours before, when you are straight away charged Rs. 200 for cancellation. If you make the cancellation in less than 24 hours before the drive, you will be charged half of the booking amount.
In the event of not dropping the vehicle back on time, you will be asked to pay the late fee at an hourly rate, starting form Rs. 300. If you are caught speeding up above 125km/hr., you will be penalized, but if you speed up excessively, you will be blacklisted.
No more wait for Zoomcar sale in festive seasons get the latest information on Zoomcar promo codes from fabpromocodes.in
zoomcar contact information
7th Floor, Tower-B, Diamond District, 150, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore – 560038