More about Blinkit
"As far as the rapid commerce industry is concerned, Blinkit comes closest to what we've come to expect. We made a $100 million investment in Blinkit in August 2021, which led to a 10-minute grocery delivery service in India. With 400+ dark shops operating in 20 Indian cities since then, the platform has grown swiftly to an annual run rate GMV of $450 million (annualised as of January 2022). With a median delivery time of 12 minutes, Blinkit currently does all of its business in rapid commerce. High customer retention, ordering frequency, and willingness to pay are all influenced by a positive customer experience "According to the company's third-quarter earnings report.
In one tap, you can order thousands of products from your local stores - from milk to eggs to bread to cooking oil to ghee to atta to rice to fresh fruits and vegetables to spices to chocolates to chips to biscuits to Maggi to cold drinks to shampoo to body wash to pet food to diapers to electronics and a slew of other organic and gourmet items.
With Blinkit, you may experience the wonder of lightning-fast delivery when you place your purchase online. Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Haridwar, HR-NCR and Hyderabad are the cities currently served by the company. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Chandigarh are the cities currently served by the company. Chandigarh and Chennai are the cities currently served by the company. Delhi and Gurgaon are the cities currently served by the company.
The maximum number of items you may order at a time and the lowest possible order value
- Four live orders are allowed per customer.
- It is impossible for a client to make a new order if four of their previous orders are still in progress.
- A live order is any order that has not yet been fulfilled.
- On the basis of the merchants, two different drop shipment orders are created
- Despite the fact that internal orders are counted as orders,
- To order from Blinkit, there is no minimum purchase amount. Depending on where you shop, shipping fees might vary widely. The shipping prices are clearly shown at the checkout page on both the app and the online site.
Blinkit Coupons are available at Fabpromocodes in the following ways:
- Simple procedures are provided below to enable you to make advantage of the Blinkit coupons and save money when shopping for home food goods on the internet. Take a look at it!
- The Blinkit brand name may be found on the Fabpromocodes webpage if you search for it.
- You will be routed to the Blinkit coupons page after submitting your information.
- By hitting on the "Get Deal" or "Show Coupon Code" buttons, you may choose the deal you want to use.
- The discount will be applied instantly, and you will be able to save up to 84 percent on personal care goods.
Delivery Policy for Blinkit
The products will be delivered between the hours of 6:00 AM and 11:00 PM to your residence. Changing the delivery address is not possible once the purchase has been made. The customer care staff will contact you if you haven't received your order by the planned delivery date.
Cancellation of Blinkit
Users of the app may easily cancel goods from their shopping lists. You may cancel your purchase before it reaches the delivery location by using the app or the website. To cancel an item, just go to the "View Details" portion of the "My Orders" page. A modest cost of Rs. 29/- or more will be charged to all consumers, so please be aware of this.
How to get the Blinkit application from the Google Play Store
Navigate to the Google Play Store and type "Blinkit" into the search field to find the app.
Now, choose the Install option from the drop-down menu.
After you've downloaded the app, click on the "Open" button to begin using it.
To begin shopping for food, you must first provide your personal information.