It is the joint venture's mutual ambition to reshape air travel in India by integrating Tata and SIA service excellence and renowned hospitality into a smooth and customized flying experience. According to the Sanskrit word "Vistaar," "limitless expanse," the brand name "Vistara" comes from. The "limitless" sky that Vistara dwells is the origin for its name. This picture is also what passengers usually identify with a smooth and joyful journey — the vast, blue horizon seen through the windows of an aero plane. Vistara's brand statement is 'fly the new sensation' since it wants to revolutionize the flying experience for Indians.
A first flight from Delhi to Mumbai took place on January 9, 2015, on Vistara's first day of service. Vistara has aggressively grown its network and service offerings in a short period of time. Aircraft operated by the Vistara Group's 47-strong fleet include 36 Airbus A320, 2 Boeing 787-9 DreamlinerTM, 3 Airbus A321neo and 6 Boeing 737-800NG. As of now, Vistara has flown more than 20 million satisfied clients.
Special Offers/Discounts On Flight Tickets
Armed Forces Discount:
- Military members, both active and retired, are eligible for a discount.
- Active Jammu and Kashmir police officers are also eligible for the discount.
- Three members of their family, including dependant parents, spouses, and children ages 2 to 26, are eligible for the special reduced ticket.
- Passengers booking in Economy Class, Premium Economy, or Business Class may save up to 10% off the adult basic cost.
- Senior Citizen Discount:
- This discount is available to anybody who is 60 years old or older at the time of departure.
- A 10% discount on base fares for travelers in Economy, Premium and Business Class and a 5% discount on economy-lite fares are available.
- This discount is available to every Indian student enrolled in a legitimate educational institution.
- At the time of departure, he/she must be 12 years old or older.
- Please note that this promotion only applies to reservations made inside India.
- If you're flying economy class, you may be eligible for a 10% discount on the basic cost for adults.
- Bookings under Economy Lite and all premium economy and business class tickets are not eligible for this discount.
Friends and Family Discount
- This tariff allows for the booking of a vehicle for a minimum of two and a maximum of nine people (including the newborn).
- To get the discount, reservations must be made at least 8 days in advance of the date of travel.
- For a minimum of two persons travelling in Economy Class, Premium Economy, or Business Class, a 10% discount is available on the adult base cost.
- This price is only available for one-way tickets and only on a few routes.
- Economy Lite reservations do not qualify for the Friends and Family discount.
- We can accept group bookings for flights when there are at least 10 people on one trip.
- Seats and fares are subject to change at any time. First come, first served for all confirmations.
- Only the net amount paid to Vistara is included in the fare.
- In some ways, you may think of our e-tickets as an electronic invoice. As a result, there will be no separate billing for group tickets.
- As long as the luggage limitations for the class of travel are not explicitly stated, all rates are acceptable.
- At least 90 minutes before departure for groups of 30 passengers or less, and at least 120 minutes before departure for groups of 30 passengers or more.
- There is no way to break a round trip booking into two separate one-way reservations.
- Only one group will be allowed on a particular flight if there are several requests for the same flight.
- If payment and other requirements are not completed by the stipulated deadlines, Vistara has the right to cancel the reservation.
- Vistara is not obligated to provide a full refund if the airline is unable to manage the cause of the delay.
- The agency/group will be fined 7500/- per minute of delay if a flight is delayed because of a group. ADM or another mechanism will be used to charge the same amount.
- Group leader's name and contact information are required for ticket issuing from a principal contact at an agency.
- In the event that a GST invoice is necessary, the GST information must be included in the name list.
- While travelling, passengers are required to carry a valid form of identification. In the event that you are denied access or boarding because of a problem with your ID, Vistara will not be liable.
- Group booking does not enable pre-allocation of seats. On the day of departure, passengers must choose their seats at the airport check-in desk.
- Travel within 21 days necessitates a full payment of the whole cost.
- If the trip is more than 21 days, a 25% deposit is needed. It's imperative that the final payment be completed no later than 21 days before the scheduled date of travel.
- At the latest, seven days before departure, all identities must be made public.
- An additional penalty of 2500/- per person per sector will be levied if names are provided between 6 and 5 days previous to the scheduled departure date.
- The seats will be considered a no-show if a name is submitted less than five days before departure.
- Before five days before departure, a fee of $2500 per person per sector will be levied for a name change made after purchasing a ticket. Within five days of departure, a name change is not permitted.
Vistara Online Ticket Reservations: Tips and Tricks
Customers of Vistara Airlines may book their flights online. All of your travel needs may now be taken care of from the convenience of your own home. Alternatively, you may book your flights directly via the Vistara Airline website or mobile app. The only way to make a reservation is to sign up for an account on their website or mobile app. You'll then be able to enter all of your travel information, including your origin and destination cities, the date of your journey, and the number of people you'll be travelling with. After that, you may make a secure online payment using the platform's payment channels. Make an online payment with your credit card, debit card, or net banking account. Using Air Vistara Coupons at the time of purchase may save money, therefore don't forget to do so.
What is the procedure for obtaining an Air Vistara promotional code?
- Go to Fabpromocodes and choose the Vistara shop from Search.
- Look through all of the promotional codes.
- Click on "Get code" and copy the code that appears.
- Select "Visit Retailer" from the drop-down menu.
- You should go to the website and choose the service that you wish to use.
- Proceed to the Checkout page and enter the promo code there.
Vistara Contact Information:
TATA SIA Airlines Ltd.
Jeevan Bharti Tower-1,10th floor, 124 Connaught Circus,
New Delhi 110001, India
Corporate Office Address
TATA SIA Airlines Ltd.
Intellion Edge, Tower A, 9th and 10th Floor, South Peripheral Road, Sector – 72, Gurugram, Haryana - 122101